Develop the Path to Commercialisation for Global Tidal Power:
Build a bankable project, implement latest best practices and reach financial close to upscale to multi-device arrays
The leading International Tidal Energy Summit is back in London this November packed with critical industry updates and latest operator case studies. The 8th Annual event is set to address the most cutting-edge discussion topics in the largest and most comprehensive industry forum of its kind. ITES 2014 promises to be the only event you will need to attend this year to do business, get latest updates and cement your name in the industry.
A one stop shop for the tidal energy industry
Marine Developer, International Power PLC
Key topics to be discussed at ITES 2014 to establish your commercial strategy:
- Cost Reduction and Risk Mitigation: Demonstrate how to engineer out technology costs, mitigate the impact of construction overrun costs and present a de-risked project to attract investment
- Policy and Financial Commitment: Overcome perceptions, develop ambition and create positivity for the realisation of Tidal power to attract political support and reengage with investment communities
- Global Project Updates and Success Stories: Hear the latest from global projects and developments to find out where you can on draw lessons already learned for your own benefits
- Commercial Strategy and Upscaling: Understand how to position your business, organise your strategy to get financial support and the strategy needed to develop arrays and grow the industry to 2GW+
- Technical developments: Gain insight on latest technical innovations and turbine developments including warranties and guaranties to reduce associated project costs and risk
- Installation, environment and O&M: Discuss the challenges associated with installation on an array scale and best practices for working in the marine environment to implement the most effective O&M strategy
We are a company looking to enter the tidal energy sector and as such this conference was very beneficial to see how the sector is developing. It enabled me to gain direct access to the 'movers and shakers' at the top of the most important companies.
Technical Sales Manager, Gamesa Energy Transmission
Brand new features for 2014:
The international tidal market is surging in momentum - ITES will connect you with only the leading stakeholders in the global tidal industry and ensure you forge business relationships with the leaders and get the updates necessary to drive your strategy forwards to reach commercialisation
Increased investor presence to ensure you build a bankable project
Commercialisation and strategy focus to drive the industry forwards
Exclusive panel sessions to review UK, Canadian and French projects
Global development updates from all international stakeholders
15+ hours of scheduled networking time plus brand new interactive sessions to encourage collaboration
Revamped award ceremony to highlight outstanding achievements and set the bar for industry standards
Closed door roundtable discussions allowing you to exchange valuable insight on key focus areas
3 expert led workshops to address major challenges and ensure increased project ROI
ITES seems to be the most important event for the tidal industry. Yearly updates and meeting with the most important people.
Project Manager, Schottel
Why attend the 8th International Tidal Energy Summit?
Now is the time to connect with the leading device developers and project developers to embed your technology ready for commercial scale deployment. ITES provides the platform to connect with the CEOs of ALL the leading tidal device developers, key government representatives and technology suppliers making waves in the global marine energy market.
- Over 400 global leaders in the tidal energy field looking to secure contracts for commercial-scale deployment and operation of tidal power projects
- Connect with the key stakeholders paving the way in tidal turbine technology development and understand how they are scaling up to commercial power turbines
- 50 key speakers that will share latest global insight, best practices and path forward including; DECC, Crowne Estate, EDF, ScotRenwables, Atlantis Resources, Andritz Hydro, Sienens and many more…
- 25+ exhibitor hall showcasing the latest component innovation and supply chain commitment to the sector
- Multiple conference streams allowing you to tailor the entire event to your specific aims and objectives
- Dedicated regional workshops, showcasing the unique opportunity and tidal resource in the international tidal community – hear from the key regulators and stakeholders active in the space
The biggest tidal event ever, with a lot of interest.
Director, Bauer Renewables
So who will You Meet?
ITES is the industries most anticipated and influential business conference & exhibition in the Tidal industry. Since its initiation in 2008 the summit has attracted over 2,500 delegates from over 600 companies, 120 exhibitors and sponsors from 35 different countries. Now in its 8th year it promises to be the only event you will need to attend in 2014 to do business, get latest updates and cement your name in the industry.
2013 delegate breakdown by company and job role:
|Job Role||Company Type|
2014's most valuable meetings all in one place!
ITES 2014 is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the tidal energy industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
Over the course of 3 days you will interact in; keynote talks, workshops, training sessions, lunches, parties, VIP dinners and breakfasts, giving you the chance to spend time with the people that matter most in this exciting and growing industry. You are guaranteed to walk away with a stack of relationships and ideas that will drive your business forward over the next 12 months.
This is the most well attended tidal energy summit in Europe; we spend months researching to bring the biggest and most influential names in industry together. Business intelligence is what we do, and we make it our priority to deliver the most valuable business experience that you can get over three days - we invite you to be a part of that and look forward to welcoming you.
I hope to see you in London this November!
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7537