The International Tidal Energy Summit, is now complete. The conference was very successful and will return to London in November 2016
- To view the full conference lineup and download the presentations, click here!
- Check out the photographs for ITES 2015 here
Turn the Tide: Deploy Your Turbine, Reduce Cost & Improve Efficiency
The Path to Commercialisation: Lower the LCOE of Tidal Technologies at ITES 2015
The #1 world leading tidal summit is back in London for its 9th year! Come and listen to 2015's most qualified marine energy experts discuss how to implement latest best practices and upscale to multi-device arrays.
The leaders in the tidal marine sector on stage:
Fergus Ewing MSP
Minister for Business, Energy and Tourism
Simon De Pietro
Director & Senior Advisor
Head of Small Scale and Emerging Renewables
Prof. Chul H. Jo
200 MW Incheon Project in Korea
Marine Energy Projects
Tidal Lagoon Power
Major contributors for 2015 include:
ITES is a well-targeted event supported by all major industry professionals. Schaeffler is looking forward to meeting key decision makers and contributing to the technical debates
Richard Granger, Power Generation Sector Manager, Schaeffler (UK) Ltd
Spanning an enormous 3 days with +45 top-level case studies in France, UK and Canada, you will receive unparalleled insight to support your business to:
- Lower the Levelised Cost of Energy (LCOE).Gain insight from the largest developer on their aims to generate cost-competitive electricity
- Hit your risk category. Minimise your risk and improve reliability to ensure robust financing, design, installation and maintenance of tidal projects.
- Understand policy beyond 2020. Overcome perceptions, develop ambition and create positivity for the realisation of tidal power to attract political support.
- Develop efficient technologies. Receive exclusive insight from global pilot farms on their innovations and turbine developments.
- Learn from investors. Understand how clean-tech investors perceive risk and opportunities in the tidal sector
- Tackle marine operations. Reduce your marine operations costs at installations and at O&M through birth of the supply chain.
Lower the Levelised Cost of Energy (LCOE) in commercially focused gathering
Championing the tidal sector, pioneering businesses at ITES will find solutions to generate cost-competitive electricity.
See Tidal's LCOE in $/MWh compared to other renewables:
Source: Nawitka Capital Advisors Ltd
We are a company looking to enter the tidal energy sector and as such this conference was very beneficial to see how the sector is developing. It enabled me to gain direct access to the 'movers and shakers' at the top of the most important companies.
Technical Sales Manager, Gamesa Energy Transmission
Key Attendees for ITES 2015 include:
So who will You Meet?
ITES is the industries most anticipated and influential business conference & exhibition in the Tidal industry. Since its initiation in 2008 the summit has attracted over 2,500 delegates from over 600 companies, 120 exhibitors and sponsors from 35 different countries. Now in its 8th year it promises to be the only event you will need to attend in 2014 to do business, get latest updates and cement your name in the industry.
ITES seems to be the most important event for the tidal industry. Yearly updates and meeting with the most important people.
Project Manager, Schottel
2015 delegate breakdown by company and job role:
|Job Role||Company Type|
Group Bookings: Bring Your Team Up To Speed With The Tidal Industry
DNV GL, HR Wallingford, Hydro Group, Tocardo Mosscliff, Siemens, Schaeffler are among the companies to have confirmed their groups for ITES 2015.
Request a group booking so your business can benefit by:
- Networking effectively within a +450 attendee event at Tidal’s largest gathering
- Two tracks of presentation spanning an enormous 3 days, ensure you are attending all discussions focused on lowering the LCOE
- Have higher visibility and networking potential in front of key clients and be fully commercially available
- Get everyone upgraded to Diamond Pass- which includes all the PDF presentations, reports and special ITES business pack to help you map out the industry
- Book under a more cost-effective package where you can save up to 25% or more based on the number of your attendees
But what if you don’t know how many can come from your company? It does not matter as ITES can organise a bespoke rate for you in advance and delegates can be confirmed at later dates.
For group booking request- email email@example.com or call +44(0)2073757503
The biggest tidal event ever, with a lot of interest.
Director, Bauer Renewables
Brand new features for 2015:
Increased investor presence to ensure you build a bankable project
Commercialisation and strategy focus to drive the industry forwards
Exclusive panel sessions to review UK, Canadian and French projects
Global development updates from all international stakeholders
15+ hours of scheduled networking time plus brand new interactive sessions to encourage collaboration
Revamped award ceremony to highlight outstanding achievements and set the bar for industry standards
Closed door roundtable discussions allowing you to exchange valuable insight on key focus areas
3 expert led workshops to address major challenges and ensure increased project ROI
Why attend the 9th International Tidal Energy Summit?
Now is the time to connect with the leading device developers and project developers to embed your technology ready for commercial scale deployment.
- This is the #1 global tidal event bringing together the 450 decision makers that have the power to determine the course of this revolutionary sector - meet them and make your mark
- ITES provides the platform to connect with the CEOs of ALL the leading tidal device developers, key government representatives and technology suppliers that matter in the global marine energy market
- 45 key influencer speakers to share latest global insight, including; MeyGen, Atlantis, OpenHydro, Tidal Lagoon, Crown Estate, DECC, EMEC, Catapult, West Normandy Marine Energy, PTEC
- 35+ exhibitor hall showcasing the latest component innovation and supply chain commitment to the sector, all under roof to ensure you can review the latest in cutting-edge engineering and technology
- New focus on bridging the gap between pilot projects and commercialisation looking at latest cost efficiency strategies and case studies to build further bankable projects
- 3 dedicated workshops to address how we can build an industry and move beyond pilot projects outlining the latest in installation, project progress, key challenges and new technologies
2015's most valuable meetings all in one place!
ITES 2015 is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the tidal energy industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
Over the course of 3 days you will interact in; keynote talks, workshops, training sessions, lunches, parties, VIP dinners and breakfasts, giving you the chance to spend time with the people that matter most in this exciting and growing industry. You are guaranteed to walk away with a stack of relationships and ideas that will drive your business forward over the next 12 months.
This is the most well attended tidal energy summit in Europe; we spend months researching to bring the biggest and most influential names in industry together. Business intelligence is what we do, and we make it our priority to deliver the most valuable business experience that you can get over three days - we invite you to be a part of that and look forward to welcoming you.
I hope to see you in London this November!
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7503