The Path to Commercialisation: Moving Beyond Independent Projects and Developing Solutions to Build an Industry
The #1 world leading tidal summit is back in London for it's 8th year! Come and listen to 2014's most qualified marine energy experts discuss how to implement latest best practices and upscale to multi-device arrays.
Why is this the #1 global tidal summit?
- Cutting-edge discussion topics and latest international perspectives given by industry leading speakers
- All device developers present to give critical project updates and reveal their latest solutions
- All OEM power panel to share the latest in global market developments and engineering excellence
- All suppliers and solution providers under one roof at the biggest tidal focussed expo of the year
The leaders in the tidal marine sector on stage:
The Rt Hon
Edward Davey MP
Secretary of State
Dr Sian George
Ocean Energy Europe
Marine Energy Projects
Major contributors for 2014 included:
ITES is a well-targeted event supported by all major industry professionals. Schaeffler is looking forward to meeting key decision makers and contributing to the technical debates
Richard Granger, Power Generation Sector Manager, Schaeffler (UK) Ltd
Cutting-edge discussion topics to establish your commercial strategy:
- Cost Reduction and Risk Mitigation: Demonstrate how cost efficient technology is continually evolving to eliminate any chance of construction cost overruns, leaving a risk free project
- Policy and Financial Commitment: Explore how continued political and financial support for Tidal power in Europe has and will continue to help this sector flourish
- Global Project Updates and Success Stories: Hear the latest from global projects and developments to find out where you can on draw lessons already learned for your own benefits
- Commercial Strategy and Upscaling: Understand how to position your business, organise your strategy to get financial support and the strategy needed to develop arrays and grow the industry to 2GW+
- Technical developments: Gain insight on latest technical innovations and turbine developments including warranties and guaranties to reduce associated project costs and risk
- Installation, environment and O&M: Discuss the challenges associated with installation on an array scale and best practices for working in the marine environment to implement the most effective O&M strategy
Key Attendees for ITES 2014 include
We are a company looking to enter the tidal energy sector and as such this conference was very beneficial to see how the sector is developing. It enabled me to gain direct access to the 'movers and shakers' at the top of the most important companies.
Technical Sales Manager, Gamesa Energy Transmission
Brand new features for 2014:
Increased investor presence to ensure you build a bankable project
Commercialisation and strategy focus to drive the industry forwards
Exclusive panel sessions to review UK, Canadian and French projects
Global development updates from all international stakeholders
15+ hours of scheduled networking time plus brand new interactive sessions to encourage collaboration
Revamped award ceremony to highlight outstanding achievements and set the bar for industry standards
Closed door roundtable discussions allowing you to exchange valuable insight on key focus areas
3 expert led workshops to address major challenges and ensure increased project ROI
ITES seems to be the most important event for the tidal industry. Yearly updates and meeting with the most important people.
Project Manager, Schottel
Why attend the 8th International Tidal Energy Summit?
Now is the time to connect with the leading device developers and project developers to embed your technology ready for commercial scale deployment.
- This is the #1 global tidal event bringing together the 450 decision makers that have the power to determine the course of this revolutionary sector - meet them and make your mark
- ITES provides the platform to connect with the CEOs of ALL the leading tidal device developers, key government representatives and technology suppliers that matter in the global marine energy market
- 45 key influencer speakers to share latest global insight, including; EDF, GDF Suez, MeyGen, Atlantis, ScottishPower Renewables, ABB, RES Offshore, Crown Estate, DECC, EMEC, Catapult, TSB, Carbon Trust, Ocean Energy Europe, West Normandy Marine Energy, REA, RUK and Marine Renewables Canada
- 25+ exhibitor hall showcasing the latest component innovation and supply chain commitment to the sector, all under roof to ensure you can review the latest in cutting-edge engineering and technology
- New focus on bridging the gap between pilot projects and commercialisation looking at latest cost efficiency strategies and case studies to build further bankable projects
- 3 dedicated workshops to address how we can build an industry and move beyond pilot projects outlining the latest in installation, project progress, key challenges and new technologies
The biggest tidal event ever, with a lot of interest.
Director, Bauer Renewables
So who will You Meet?
ITES is the industries most anticipated and influential business conference & exhibition in the Tidal industry. Since its initiation in 2008 the summit has attracted over 2,500 delegates from over 600 companies, 120 exhibitors and sponsors from 35 different countries. Now in its 8th year it promises to be the only event you will need to attend in 2014 to do business, get latest updates and cement your name in the industry.
2013 delegate breakdown by company and job role:
|Job Role||Company Type|
2014's most valuable meetings all in one place!
ITES 2014 is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the tidal energy industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
Over the course of 3 days you will interact in; keynote talks, workshops, training sessions, lunches, parties, VIP dinners and breakfasts, giving you the chance to spend time with the people that matter most in this exciting and growing industry. You are guaranteed to walk away with a stack of relationships and ideas that will drive your business forward over the next 12 months.
This is the most well attended tidal energy summit in Europe; we spend months researching to bring the biggest and most influential names in industry together. Business intelligence is what we do, and we make it our priority to deliver the most valuable business experience that you can get over three days - we invite you to be a part of that and look forward to welcoming you.
I hope to see you in London this November!
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7537